Evinrude/Johnson Universal Repower Rigging System, ICON
The Universal Repower Rigging System is a boat mounted device used to convert push/pull mechanical control cable movement into digital shift and throttle operation. Product features and benefits are:
- Use for lowest cost repower.
- Allows use of existing SystemCheck mechanical controls, Snap-In control cables and SystemCheck wiring.
– Also compatible with aftermarket controls and SAE type control cables and adapters.
– Does not allow networking of multiple engines and instruments.
- Integrated support for analog gauges or digital gauges.
- Recommended for single engines only(150-300hp).
– Mechanical controls, control cables, SystemCheck wires, key switch and instruments are purchased separately if required