SeaStar Baystar Compact Hydraulic Steering System
Application: Single-outboard powered boats rated up to 150 hp, including runabouts and inflatables and outboard engines with ABYC standard engine with tilt tubes up to 150 hp (total). For single station, single engine use only. Baystar is not intended for high speed high performance boats.
Helm and Cylinder: Equipped with adjustable O-ring fittings to simplify the installation process and allow for simple reorientation of the fittings after installation. Two year warranty.
- Requires 5" H x 6" D x 21"W minimum splashwell
- 5 turn lock-to-lock
- Balanced cylinder fits most splashwells
- 5" footprint; needs only 3" hole (standard tilt)
- Complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, tubing, oil, fill kit, & instructions
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
Meets A.B.Y.C. standards and meets NMMA certification requirements
- HH43143 -BayStar Helm 1.4 cu HH
- HC4645H3 -BayStar Compact Cylinder
- HA5430 (2) -Hydraulic oil (1 Liter)
- HT4420H -(2) 20' Hoses (on select kit)
Steering System w/ Hoses