Evinrude/Johnson ICON Touch 4.3 Color Touch Screen
Major functions and support include:
- Color Touch Screen - Easy to access information – in multiple ways.
- 1 or 2 engine support.
- Mode control for adjustments to power steering, trim assist and for concealed side mount, switching between hand and foot throttle operation.
- Fuel tank levels up to 4 tanks.
- Engine oil level and accessory oil tank levels.
- Water tank levels up to 1 tank / 1 water type.
- Accessory display of engine water pressure, depth, SOW and water temperatures of sea water, live well and bait well.
- Multi-language – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
- Descriptive text for fault codes and procedures. Predefined, 6 screen groupings:
- Home page - general cruising and performance information including RPM, trim level, engine water pressure, fuel economy MPG, fuel consumption GPH and boat speed.
- Engine page - in-depth monitoring of one or up to 2 engines.
- Fuel/Fluids page - precise readouts of fuel levels up to 4 tanks, engine oil levels and water tanks.
- Vessel page - accurate readouts of battery voltage, boat speed, and fuel economy.
- Trip Logs page - trip distance, fuel economy, average speed and more.
- Eco View page - allows the user to optimize engine throttle and trim adjustment for instant changes and the most efficient operation.
- The status bar is always visible with gear position, GPS clock, active throttle, and fault notifications. Installation Requirements:
- Surface mount dimensions - 7.5”/ 19.05cm wide x 4” / 10.16cm tall.
- Includes drill template, mounting hardware and GPS antenna.